Business Continuity and Crisis Management
Every year, nearly one in five businesses suffers a major interruption. Solid business continuity plans and good crisis preparation prevent such interruptions from becoming business-critical issues that threaten viable operations.
Control Risks takes a thorough, “all hazards” approach that supports the entire business continuity process, enabling our clients to develop robust, repeatable plans. Control Risks’ consultants work with you to identify the threats and risks you face, and to develop and implement systems and strategies. We set up and train teams to manage crises at all levels in your organisation.
Well-designed business continuity plans and crisis management processes will recover the business in an orderly way and within specified timeframes. Such plans are critical to ensuring that your essential operations can carry on in the event of an interruption, and that damage to your business’s reputation, employees, assets and commercial viability is kept to a minimum.
Control Risks’ business continuity and crisis management consultants provide support throughout the entire business continuity lifecycle:
- Business impact analysis - We identify your key business processes, people, systems and dependencies, and the impact their interruption would have on the business
- Risk assessment - We design and run realistic simulations to test your plans and systems and help your people to develop the knowledge and skills they need to manage crises. We use workshops to review and identify the risks and threats to your business, your people, reputation, customers, property and other assets
- Strategies - Our consultants will work with you to investigate and develop strategies for recovery before any serious impact is suffered
- Document plans - We document agreed strategies, implement crisis management structures and create clear lines of escalation and communications
- Exercise and implement - Exercises for our clients' business continuity teams give them a chance to practice their roles and responsibilities when their plan is put into action. We also offer awareness training to a wider group of employees to build their knowledge of the plans
- Review and maintain - Control Risks helps clients review and maintain their business continuity plans to ensure they continue to reflect changing threats
- Manage an interruption - In the event of an interruption, expertise from Control Risks can help keep the impact, costs and reputational damage to a minimum
In the event of a crisis, our consultants have the specialist expertise required to help our clients respond effectively. Our business continuity and crisis management solutions combine industry best practice and our corporate experience with the unique business requirements of our clients.
For more information on our business continuity and crisis management services please contact us.