Working for us
HR Manager - Mexico
Human Resources Manager, Mexico City
The HR Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all HR projects and programs support the short and long-term goals of Control Risks within the Americas region.
- Developing, enhancing and managing HR processes and procedures and continuously looking for opportunities to make them more effective and efficient
- Leading cross-functional teams to deliver the desired HR and employee programs.
- Partnering with Head of HR, Americas and key business stakeholders, you will play an important role in creating and fostering Control Risks’ learning and performance culture. Create/manage new programs and development experiences that unlock the potential of leaders, employees and teams in a high-performance culture.
- Providing local HR support to key stakeholders in the Mexico City office.