Working for us
Crisis Management Specialist
Crisis management Specialist, San Francisco Bay Area
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support central program development and execution to further develop and enhance the crisis management program globally.
- Engage in specialized team- and contingency-specific plan development
- Liaise with key Global Security partners to maintain and enhance key preparedness tools and capabilities.
- Oversee plan and team maintenance working with internal operations teams.
- Support team and individual crisis management training development and roll-out.
- Participate in the development and execution of complex crisis management exercises at the global, regional, and site levels.
- Collaborate successfully with partners across the client to build program awareness, enhance the user experience, and drive the further improvement of preparedness capabilities
- Be part of a team to support real-time responses to incidents around the world
- Provide the team with professional skills, including program and project management, problem analysis/resolution and strategic planning.