- Zimbabwe: Planned nationwide opposition protests to lead to operational disruption; unlikely to cause widespread unrest
- India: Jharkhand attacks highlight persistent Maoist threat
- Egypt: Election campaigning to heat up as key presidential candidates reach required number of endorsements
- Colombia: Attack on union offices underlines continued violence against labour, reputational risks
- Ukraine: Security environment in eastern regions to remain volatile despite agreement at four-way talks
- Ethiopia: Attack on bus in Benishangul-Gumuz region highlights persistent threat posed domestic, regional militants
- Panama: Election official’s warning underlines growing fraud concerns ahead of May general election
- Europe & CIS: Central Asia: Persistent bilateral tensions to constrain response of regional body to security threats
- Tunisia: Extension of security zone in north-west underlines tenacious militant presence in border region
- Cambodia: Trial against diaspora dissident group does not signal rising political instability
Welcome to our media area. Here you will find a variety of information about Control Risks including essential facts and figures, as well as recent press releases and highlights from our recent media coverage. Below are full contact details for our worldwide press offices for journalists seeking viewpoints or further information.
Please direct media enquiries either to our corporate communications team or the appropriate regional press office.