- Ukraine: Killings, renewed anti-terrorist operation portend likely deterioration in security situation in eastern provinces
- Macedonia: Corruption allegations against prime minister unlikely to lead to investigation, affect election outcome
- Senegal: Return of former president unlikely to fuel major unrest
- South Africa: Pre-election poll points to large majority for ruling party despite presidential corruption scandal
- Egypt: Timing of fuel price rise reflects efforts to insulate next president from public anger over subsidy restructuring
- Israel: Jerusalem clashes point to rising tensions over Temple Mount
- Jamaica: Security situation remains challenging despite apparent fall in serious, violent crimes
- Bolivia: Agreement on minimum wage increase underlines importance of union support to president ahead of elections
- Philippines: Manila truck ban causes transport delays, increases operational risks
- Mexico: Sanctions on Mexico City police officers highlight progress in police reform, much still to accomplish
- Russia: Contraction of industrial output likely to reduce investment, production restriction risks
- Ghana: Non-payment risk to remain high amid budget constraints
- Asia & the Pacific: Indian opposition campaigns on Tamil issues, but significant shift in Sri Lanka policy unlikely
Welcome to our media area. Here you will find a variety of information about Control Risks including essential facts and figures, as well as recent press releases and highlights from our recent media coverage. Below are full contact details for our worldwide press offices for journalists seeking viewpoints or further information.
Please direct media enquiries either to our corporate communications team or the appropriate regional press office.