Control Risks offers a comprehensive range of training services. Using expertise built over many years and supported by the most up-to-date intelligence, they can be delivered anywhere in the world. Much of our training is designed for specific client needs, so we have developed a wide range of solutions, from crisis workshops to hostile environment training.
Control Risks’ courses include:
- Crisis management preparedness
- Kidnap and response workshops
- Security management (qualification up to Foundation Level Degree)
- Hostile environment and security awareness training
- Contractors on Deployed Operations Training (for staff deploying in support of the British military)
- Close protection
- Driver training
Our dedicated training facility in the UK forms a centre of excellence for many of these services. Together with our wide network of global offices and consultants, this enables us to meet training requirements at short notice, with tailored solutions and high-level expertise.
When combined with Control Risks’ broader services, our training solutions allow clients to operate in some of the world’s most challenging regions without risking damage to their reputation, employees, assets or commercial viability.
For more information on our training courses please contact us