Securing your business from operational risks is a first priority for any management team. Losses of life, intellectual property, physical assets and reputation can have a devastating impact on a business. Control Risks is exceptionally well equipped to help its clients identify, evaluate and mitigate operational risk. Additionally, should an incident occur, Control Risks is recognised as the leading provider of crisis response services.
Doing business globally is increasingly complex. Multinational companies must routinely:
- Enter and succeed in new markets with confidence
- Monitor and manage the consequences of changes in risk levels
- Secure the business at both an enterprise and local level
- Understand the business impact of risks and prepare contingency plans to reduce the impact of an event should it occur
- Respond to events that may have an impact on the business
- Resource and manage security operations
How Control Risks can help
Control Risks’ security services are fully supported by our technical knowledge, subject-matter expertise and global network. From strategic advice to practical, on-the-ground services, we provide integrated, global solutions to meet all our clients’ security risk management challenges. We help clients to:
- Create strategies, policies and solutions to protect assets and reduce the likelihood of losses from operational risks
- Develop crisis and resilience plans to reduce the impact of an event to acceptable levels and safeguard reputations in times of crisis
- Review, audit and benchmark existing arrangements to identify gaps or misaligned resources
- Provide security services and training to help implement and manage security from the local to global level
- Provide immediate assistance to help clients respond to crisis events
Control Risks’ consulting solutions are delivered to an international best practice standard. Our expert consultants have experience in every sector and on every continent. Their backgrounds include the military, law enforcement, business consultancy, security services and intelligence. They work with our in-house political risk consultants, investigators and a vast network of partners on the ground. From C-suite level consulting to the provision of armed protection teams in hostile environments, the breadth and depth of our global solutions is unparalleled.