Business is ever more dependent on computer systems, telecommunications and digital devices. Almost all civil, criminal and internal cases involve a computer, mobile phone or other digital device. However, key evidence within these devices is still often overlooked or inadequately collected, potentially leading to a failed investigation. The digital forensic experts at Control Risks have over 60 years’ combined experience in the securing, recovery and analysis of digital systems.
Whether examining standalone computers or large corporate networks, Control Risks has the experience, technology and expertise required to get the results you need.
With trained forensic consultants spread across our office network supported by our worldwide team of investigators, we offer our clients a specialised, unrivalled service.
Our digital forensic services include:
- Electronic data collections
- Professional reporting, analysis and evidential production
- Execution of search, “discovery” and other orders
- Computer services:
- Computer forensic examinations
- Server based forensic examinations
- Examination of data stored in cloud-based technologies
- Email tracing services
- Mobile device services:
- Mobile device forensic examinations; including iPhone and BlackBerry devices
- Data recovery from SIM and handset
- Production of call logs, messages, device locations, contacts, and stored data
- Media device forensics: iPads, iPods, USB storage, and memory cards
- Internet-based profiling and email investigations
- Password recovery
To interpret the mass of data produced today requires skilled investigators and the best forensic technology. Whether for a business investigating an employee, a complex police investigation or a law firm preparing evidence, Control Risks has the systems and expertise required to get to the truth.
For more information on our digital forensics services please contact us.