Control Risks provides relevant, privileged insight into the parties involved in your transaction. Our reports fill gaps in your knowledge and satisfy regulatory requirements. They enable you to adjust your position at the negotiating table to enhance returns and avoid bad decisions.
- Understand and anticipate risks
- Enhance your negotiating position
- Extend your geographical reach
- Gain access to a specialist network of intelligence gatherers
- Satisfy regulatory requirements, for example Anti Money Laundering, Know Your Customer, UK Bribery Act, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Highly responsive, bespoke investigations
Covering companies and individuals, our due diligence work supports both deals and recruitment. In effect, we put our clients in the room with people who have close knowledge of the relevant people or companies, but without disclosing that interest to the market. Our methods combine meticulous, specialist research with focused, on-the-ground enquiries.
By using Control Risks to zero in on the reputation, track record and integrity of your counterparties, you can tip the balance of risk and return to your advantage. We help you anticipate and price in potential problems, cut through market noise and avoid damage to finances and reputation.
For more information on our due diligence services please contact us